Connect your Data
Best in Class eLab Notebook
- Intuitive organisation of lab data and access to shared resources
- Create rich content: tables, annotations, chemical structures, sketches
- Strong file management, intuitive document sharing, powerful search
- Automate tasks with templates, re-usable formats and snippet content
- Secure – protect intellectual property, and safely store data
Collaborate – in the Lab and with Other Labs
- Share Documents
- Collaborative editing and streamlined internal communications
- Create and share templates to ensure common workflows
- Collaborate with any lab, anywhere in the world
- Enjoy all the collaborative features of lab groups
Integrates with existing data sources and workflows
- Integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and others
- Exports data to a choice of formats for presentations, archiving or publications
- Compliant with funding bodies’ Data Management requirements, 21 CFR Part 11
- Comprehensive publish and share options
Better Lab Management
- PI view of all documents created by lab members
- Delegate administration and management
- Supervise lab members and assign tasks
- Access your research and monitor on the move 24/7
- Build a knowledge bank of protocols and workflows
- Fast on-boarding of new lab members
Supports you and your data through your career
- Move seamlessly between RSpace Community and RSpace Enterprise
- Export data to institutional and domain-specific archives and repositories
- Export data for publications
Protect IP and maintain compliance
- RSpace takes your data security seriously. All RSpace products use HTTPS to encrypt network connections, and passwords are stored securely. Access to the Community server is only granted to a select number of authorized ResearchSpace employees.
- Compliance capabilities are built into RSpace so as to operate as natural parts of typical workflows. For example, a full audit trail of every action taken by every user is maintained automatically, and is accessible in a number of easily discoverable and configurable ways.
- Secure and easily managed signing and witnessing features
- In a feature unique to RSpace, a hash is assigned to signed documents when they are exported that ensures that even after export the integrity of the document is maintained, enabling proof of provenance when presenting research for IP purposes.
- Multiple support for 21 CFR 11
You can find more information on Privacy & Security and 21 CFR 11 compliance in our FAQs.
Powerful searching & linking of content
- Each RSpace document gets a unique ID, and you can make links between RSpace documents
- You can easily link a single protocol to multiple experiments, which will create a clickable list of all those experiments. You can see at glance what they are, and you are just one click away from reviewing each of them
- When the time comes to write up or present your research, everything you need, protocols, raw data, statistical test results, graphs and experimental write up are all linked together and immediately locatable
You can learn more about advanced searching in our documentation.