This is the first of a series of weekly posts listing the most interesting pieces of news relating to research data management I came across the past week — look for future posts, every Thursday, or follow on twitter #rdmtop5!
- JLSC issue devoted to ‘Data Sharing, Data Publication and Data Citation’. http://jlsc-pub.org/10/volume/3/issue/2/?utm_content=buffer02c0c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Kristin Briney’s new book: ‘Data Management for Researchers’ http://dataabinitio.com/?p=566
- Michele Claiborne’s article ‘Bigger on the inside: building Research Data Services at the University of Virginia’ http://insights.uksg.org/article/10.1629/uksg.239/
- Griffith University, ‘Librarians as partners in research data service development at Griffith University http://www.researchgate.net/publication/280783226_Librarians_as_partners_in_research_data_service_development_at_Griffith_University
- Research Data Alliance, Collection of Use Cases on Repository Platforms for Research Data https://rd-alliance.org/use-cases.html-3.
See you next week!