At ResearchSpace, our mission is to provide the best possible Electronic Lab Notebook to enable life-science researchers to manage their research data. Thousands of scientists worldwide trust our software to securely store, navigate, retrieve and share their work. As a result of expanding demand, we are looking for a full-time web developer to enhance the product with new features and improvements.
We are a small team, working remotely, with a flat organisational structure. As such you can expect minimal bureaucracy, and the code you write to have a rapid and visible benefit to our users.
- Good working knowledge of testing best-practices and frameworks such as JUnit, Selenium
- Pro-active approach to continuous improvement insoftware quality and development practices
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies to meet customers’ needs
- Professional experience with designing and/or consuming REST APIs
- Awareness and knowledge of orthogonal software skills such as secure coding, performance and resilience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
Desirable, but not essential
- Experience in life-science research or bio/chemo-informatics
- Experience in team-based software development
- Knowledge / interest in UI design, user experience
- Degree level education, in a Computer Science related course, or equivalent professional experience
If you are interested, please apply (to firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and short covering letter explaining why you’d like to join us and how you can contribute.